We are now taking reservations for private tastings.
Join us at our table, to share and enjoy our conscientiously farmed and handcrafted wines.
Our industrial chic winery and tasting room is located in Napa Valley’s Crusher District, just a few minutes from downtown. The lofty space is home to the winery production for both our Crosby Roamann and Sean W. McBride wines. Each tasting includes a private tour of our facility, tasting from barrel as well as from bottle. Please see our TASTING POLICIES below.
Our tasting experience is $50/person. Advance reservations are required. When requesting a tasting, please tell us a little about yourself: where you are visiting from, the primary purpose of your visit (just for fun, research, education, adventure, or buying trip), and any preferences you may have (red wines, white wines, new wines, library wines, etc).
Tasting Policies/COVID Restrictions:
Despite the fact that everyone who has tasted with us in the past year (when available) has been courteous and conscientious, it is incumbent upon us to mention a few rules and restrictions:
- Our policies are in place for our safety as well as yours. Please respect them.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime for any reason.
- We are family friendly. All guests must be 21+ (with the exception of supervised, minor children visitng with family). We are required to verify the age of everyone who visits.
- Our tasting experience is private and indoors. Guests are requested to wear a mark prior to, and upon entry to our facility. During the tasting, please feel free to remove your mask.
- Our tasting experience is 60 minutes long.
- We strongly encourage guests to reserve designated drivers, taxis, or private transportation prior to their visit.
- Our winery is a SOCIAL MEDIA FREE space. Photography is strictly limited within our space. Please request permission before posting photography from your tasting. We ask that anyone who needs to use the telephone step outside to make their call.
Photography: Emma K. Morris