Join us at our table, to share and enjoy our conscientiously farmed and handcrafted wines.
Please note: At the present time, due to high demand and reduced staff, we are only taking reservations for Members. If you would like to purchase a Membership and schedule a tasting, please visit our Membership portal here.
Our industrial chic winery and tasting room is located in Napa Valley’s Crusher District, just a few minutes from downtown. The lofty space is home to the winery production for both our Crosby Roamann and Sean W. McBride wines. Each tasting includes a private tour of our facility, tasting from barrel as well as from bottle. Please see our TASTING POLICIES below.
Our tasting experience is $50/person. Advance reservations are required. We ask that you purchase your tickets for tasting prior to your visit.
When requesting a tasting, please tell us a little about yourself: where you are visiting from, the primary purpose of your visit (just for fun, research, education, adventure, or buying trip), and any preferences you may have (red wines, white wines, new wines, library wines, etc).
Tasting Policies/COVID Restrictions:
- We have a 72 hour cancellation policy.
- Our tasting experience is 60 minutes long.
- Our tasting experience is private and indoors.
- During the tasting, please feel free to remove your mask.
- We strongly encourage guests to reserve designated drivers, taxis, or private transportation prior to their visit.
- We ask that anyone who needs to use the telephone please step outside to make their call.
- At this time, all guests must be 21+ We are required to verify the age of everyone who visits.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime for any reason.
Photography: Emma K. Morris